After a week off, the Fit Men are back and better than ever! In this week’s episode of the podcast, we chat about “The Burn”! There are a couple of ways to interpret this phrase that we discuss throughout the episode; one from an exercise perspective and the other from your own willingness to succeed and doing whatever it takes to reach your goals. Both aspects require a certain mindset that can take some time to develop.
- The change doesn’t start until you get tired and feel the burn.
- This is where most people quit because “it’s too hard”.
- This is why we focus on mindset, because it’s in the moment of pain where your change is compounded exponentially.
- The burn is you pushing past your barriers and taking your body to a level which it has never been before.
“I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.” – Muhammad Ali
- Remember, you’re going for a burn, not injury!
- Having a burning desire to reach a goal.
- Quitting is not an option – failure doesn’t exist.
- Two Cents – http://twocents.lifehacker.com
- Every Dollar – https://www.everydollar.com
- Mint – https://www.mint.com