Answering the questions that are on the minds of our members is something that we really enjoy. It give us an opportunity to get the members of the Fit Men Movement involved in the conversation and allows us to interact with them in a unique way. This week is an “Ask Us Anything” episode and we got some really good questions from the fellas. Enjoy!
- Where’d the name Fit Men Movement come from?
- If you could go back in time and tell yourself one piece of fitness advice, what would it be?
- If you could only workout one body part for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Pizza or ice cream?
- What’s your biggest accomplishment in health and fitness?
- What’s the toughest workout you have ever done?
- If you could work out with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Why is cardio so awful? (1/2 serious here)
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen at a gym?
- Which lift makes you feel strongest?
- I’d like to know what motivates you guys to keep doing this group and putting all the effort, time (and time away from your families) aside from the money aspect.
- How many times did you try to start working out and fail before it finally clicked?
- Did your spouses join you right away?
- Can you give a shout out to “HIT Crew”?
- One supplement only for the rest of your life. And not protein…
- What is your fitness confession that may make other ppl angry ? Example.. I have never followed a macro plan in my life, but still see results..
- This something I’ve always wondered….I’ve been working out consistently since December now, I’ve always wondered what supplements to take. I take protein powder, pre-workout, bcaa, post-workout and later in the afternoon I have a protein bar. Should I be taking all this? If so, is there anything else I should take? Your input would be great. Thanks fellas.