Cody Weber is a father, husband, entrepreneur, and a personal trainer. Cody joins us on the Fit Men Movement podcast for inside look at how he got started as personal trainer and the ups and downs that comes with starting your own personal training business. He also shares how he is helping both dads and athletes reach their own health and fitness goals.
This was an awesome conversation and I know that you’ll be able to take away several bits of advice that Cody has provided and start leveraging them today!
- Tell us about you and what you do.
- What first made you want to become a Personal Trainer?
- What does a typical day for you as a personal trainer look like?
- What is the simplest way for men/dads who are busy to get started with or back into some kind of fitness program
- Where do you see most fathers struggling with their health and fitness?
- What are the benefits of having a wife who’s also very fitness conscious?
- If you had to recommend a single supplement, what would it be?
Connect with Cody Weber
Got a question for Cody or want to reach out to her? Here’s how: