If you are at all familiar with “at home fitness programs”, you’ve have likely heard of P90X. It’s possible that for many of you, this may have been your first introduction to the concept, as it was for Brendan, Jared and myself. Sean Callahan started on a similar path as well, but through his hard work and success, he later went on to become a cast member in several Beachbody workout programs that would follow the original P90X.
Sean was a cast member of P90X2, P90X3, 22 MHC and several P90X Live workouts as well as being a P90X Certified Team Beachbody Coach. Sean joins us on the podcast this week to discuss his journey to becoming the ultimate at home athlete and how his humble beginnings lead him to some incredible opportunities inside as well as outside the fitness world!
- Legendary – Beach video workout with calisthenics – what’s the backstory?
- Who is Sean Callahan?
- Mentorship/friendship with Tony Horton – how did that originate and evolve?
- How often do you workout with Tony?
- Quest Nutrition – What is your connection and how did that start?
- What’s an average workout look like for you?
- Do you follow a particular nutrition protocol.
- We’ve noticed you typically wear long socks. Any reason in particular?
- How have things changed for you from a personal/fitness perspective since becoming a dad?
- What upcoming projects do you have on the horizon?
- Exactly how many consecutive pull-ups can you do?
Connect with Sean Callahan
Got a question for Sean or want to reach out to him? Here’s how:
- Facebook: fb.com/seandcallahan
- IG: @seancallahanfitness
- Twitter: @getrippedathome
- Web: getrippedathome.com