Mark Briggs started his career as a military police officer and then later went into local law enforcement, where he spent 18 years on the force, 8 of those on the SWAT team! In 2001, Mark was introduced to Beachbody with Power 90; P90X didn’t even exist but he had great success that program. As a founding Team Beachbody coach in 2006, Mark has seen and experienced a lot within the Beachbody community; he’s traveled the globe with Tony Horton in support of the troops and he was a cast member in P90X+, P90X2, P90X3, and 22 Minute Hard Corps. If you haven’t seen Mark’s transformation or heard his story, you’ll definitely want to listen in.
Connect with Mark Briggs
- Mark’s Story
- How did you start with the Military Police
- What made you transition into Law enforcement, SWAT?
- How has the military shaped your daily everyday routine?
- You toured a number of military bases alongside Tony Horton – what was that like?
- Behind the scenes of being involved with P90X Plus Workouts, X2, X3, 22 Min Hard Corps?
- Your bulking/cutting methodology?
- What kind of training modality and approach to nutrition is needed for either?
- What is the biggest mistake that you see people making with their health and fitness?
- What’s your favorite workout from another trainer on BOD?
- What is your current 1 year plan / 5 year plan?
Got a question for Mark or want to reach out to him? Here’s how:
- Facebook: fb.com/Mark-Briggs-Fitness
- IG: @the.mark.briggs
- Twitter: @BRIGGSFITNESS
- Web: markbriggsfitness.com