Having the right mindset in everyday life is often under-appreciated or in a lot of cases altogether forgotten with respect to it’s affect your success. You success in your career, your relationships, your health and fitness, etc… So we thought it was important to touch on this subject with all of you.
With that being said, today we are speaking with Dr. Ryan Wohlfert. Dr. Wohlfert is married and father of 3 beautiful girls that accompany his long list of credentials. He has been a personal trainer, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Youth Conditioning Specialist, in addition to practicing as a Doctor of Chiropractic and Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. He has also owned multiple Chiropractic clinics over his career. Mindset is the core topic in our conversation and what I loved about our conversation with Dr. Wohlfert is how we not only walked through several ways in which we can combat the negative mindset that many of us tend to have, but we also outlined the steps to reverse that and establish a positive mindset starting today!
Episode # 51 of the Fit Men Movement podcast is up next.
- Who is Ryan Wohlfert? Give us some background about yourself and what you do day-to-day.
- What does your typical client look like?
- What are the most common things you’ve seen men struggle with?
- Briefly cover your 5 pillars of health and what each of them means to you.
- Oura ring – https://ouraring.com
- Is there one of these that is more important than the others?
- How does mindset affect performance & progress?
- What are some tips for creating the right mindset?
Got a question for Ryan or want to reach out to him? Here’s how: