The old saying; “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” is quite appropriate in this week’s episode of the Fit Men Movement podcast as our guest is Ted McDonald. While we knew Ted’s main background was Yoga, I don’t think any of us fully appreciated the way in which Ted live life to the fullest and Yoga is his doorway into that life. Throughout our interview with Ted, he shares some great insights of how taking small steps in life can lead to much bigger things.
Ted is an endurance athlete, yoga teacher, blogger, entrepreneur, and modern day adventurer. He is the co-creator of Beachbody’s 3 Week Yoga Retreat and he co-created Tony Horton’s P90X2 Yoga workout and is featured in P90X3 Yoga and P90X3 Isometrix.
- Tell us about yourself – your story.
- How did you get connected with Beachbody?
- How much involvement do you have with Beachbody on Demand presently with their Yoga Studio?
- Let’s talk about Yoga.
- How and when did you start practicing Yoga?
- What are some of the benefits?
- How does practicing Yoga improve other aspects of your life?
- How have you seen Yoga improve the health/life of your clients?
- If you’re focused on bulking up, should yoga still be considered?
- What do you do for your nutrition?
- Talk about your work with the Good Men Project?
- Are there any topics that you think our listeners should check out?
- What do you have coming up?
- Please talk about what happens at your events/retreats
Got a question for Ted or want to reach out to him? Here’s how:
- Facebook: facebook.com/teddymcdonald
- Twitter: @teddymcdonald
- IG: @teddymcdonald