A self described trainer, motivator, & “momprenuer”. She is Beachbody Coach, a mother, and you’ll find her in the Max 30 and Insanity Asylum 2 works as a member of the cast. She’s also plays a significant role in the Beachbody Live platform. She wears a lot of hats in her day to day schedule and does an incredible job balancing all of that alongside her role as a mom of two as well as a wife.
- Tell us about yourself – your story.
- Beachbody career ups and downs.
- Working with Shaun T – how did that evolve?
- Happy You Year
- Priorities – how do you juggle and how do you recommend others do this as well?
- What’s has been one of the biggest personal changes that you’ve gone through after becoming a Beachbody coach and made you stronger/better than you were previously?
- Motivation – with the new year here, what advice you do have to 1, get someone off the couch, and 2, stick with it past the first 2-3 weeks?
Got a question for Danielle or want to reach out to her? Here’s how:
- Facebook: facebook.com/daniellenatoni
- YouTube: youtube.com/c/fitandfunky
- IG: @daniellenatoni
- Web: http://teamfitandfunky.com