In this episode of the Fit Men Movement podcast, we are chatting with Jason Maxwell.
Jason is a Certified Personal Trainer under the National Strength and Conditioning Association, he’s also is a certified FMS practitioner. His goal of helping people lose fat, gain muscle, and learn about intermittent fasting is his passion. He went to Ryerson University in Toronto (for Aerospace Engineering) where he got his nutrition and lifting dialed in. During that time he gained twenty pounds of muscle during his first semester and got leaner in the process.
Our conversation with Jason provided lots of insight into Intermittent Fasting as well as the DUP (Daily Undulating Periodization) lifting protocol; both of which I (Chris) have really enjoyed in the past. Jason also discusses his former life as a rocket scientist and how he has been able to adapt some of that knowledge to his approach to fitness. An incredibly interesting story!
- Tell us a bit about yourself?
- How can we balance our health/fitness priorities and our social lives?
- The sigma – can’t enjoy life and maintain physique
- Intermittent Fasting.
- What are the specifics.
- Who can it benefit?
- Differences between IF and flexible dieting?
- What’s the best way to get started?
- DUP – Daily Undulating Periodization
- What are the specifics
- Plateaus – how to break through?
Got a question for Jason or want to reach out to him? Here’s how:
- Web: jmaxfitness.com
- Podcast: JMax Fitness Podcast – https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/jmax-fitness-podcast
- IG: @jmaxfitness
- Facebook: fb.com/jmaxfitness
Bonus: Jason is giving our listeners access to “The DUP Method” for only $27 – grab your copy here: http://www.jmaxfitness.com/dup-27-sale-relaunch