In today’s Fit Men Movement podcast, we’re talking about Time Management. And while this may seem like a dry topic at first, you’ll find that we include a ton of great information about how to most effectively schedule your day around your priorities and goals, how to minimize distractions, learn to say no, develop systems and much more. So listen in, because the Fit Men Movement Podcast is coming up next with Episode number 16.
- Importance of time management
- Scheduling your day
- Set goals
- Prioritize & attack high priority items 1st
- Work in blocks/batches
- Minimize distractions/stay focused
- Recognize your time wasters
- Learn to say NO!
- Develop systems
- Tools/Resources for effective Time Management
- “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” – Steven Covey
- “Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity” – David Allen
- “The Skinny on Time Management: How to Maximize Your 24-Hour Gift” – Jim Randel
- “Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time” – Brian Tracy
Question of the week
How often should I perform ab workouts?