The opportunity that we have to bring you conversations with our members is something that Matt and I really enjoy. When one of those conversations is with a guy who jump-started his fitness journey alongside of you, it no longer becomes an “interview”, but rather just an hour of catching up and sharing memories.
Johnathan Pellerin is our guest for this Fit Men Movement member spotlight and he, like so many other members, brings a unique story of overcoming personal struggles and at times injuries to get to where he is today. Johnathan is also a bit of a fanatic when it comes to obstacle course races. We chat about some of his experiences, which include running in sub-zero temps to traveling for more than 12 hours for race and having to almost bail on the race at the start line.
- Tell us about yourself
- who you are, what you do for a living, etc
- What is your fitness story?
- What has been one of your biggest challenges along the way?
- How did you get started with the Fit Men Movement?
- What has it meant to you being a member of the Facebook group?
- Favorite Beachbody Program?
- Obstacle Course Racing
- How did you get into that?
- What was your toughest event?
- Overcoming Injuries
- What are your immediate and long term goals?