What does it take to get yourself to that “next level” of fitness or athletic performance? Unfortunately, few of us ever ask ourselves this question and as a result never reach our full potential. Our guest this episode is Sean Callahan, who is constantly asking himself that very question. Sean was a guest here exactly 2 years ago. If you haven’t heard that episode (Episode 47), I would encourage you to give it a listen to hear Sean’s entire story. Since that first appearance, Sean’s training modality has changed a bit, while he is still a member of the Beachbody community, he has adopted Crossfit and in doing so taking on new fitness challenges constantly.
As in the past, Sean is a cast member in a new fitness program that Tony Horton is has recently released called: Next Level. (See how we tied that in there…) We were able to tease out some additional details about Next Level from Sean, so you will get to learn a little bit more about it through our conversation with him.
- What have you been up to since we last talked in 2017?
- What have you learned about yourself / health / nutrition / body during the past few years?
- Next Level
- Details, Release, How many workouts, ongoing new content etc.
- Relationship with Tony Horton and thoughts on his recent Beachbody Hall of Fame introduction and impact he has had on your fitness life
Connect with Sean Callahan
Got a question for Sean or want to reach out to him? Here’s how:
- Facebook: fb.com/seandcallahan
- IG: @seancallahanfitness
- Web: getrippedathome.com
Thanks again for sharing your time and incredible insight Sean!